Shipping & Return Policies
Crafart.com has a friendly return and refund policy to ensure your online purchase is free of stress. We offer 100% Buyer Protection for our valued customers. We do not release your payment to the seller till the products are received by you and you are happy with it. We are always with you, before your purchase and after your purchase. We are not perfect but we have ensured hard that our refund/return policies do not bring any ugly surprises to you post your purchase.
What is Crafart Return Policy?
- 1. Products which you received in “Damaged/Defective/Broken” condition.
- 2. Products not as per description/photo on the website.
- 3. Products which you may not like for quality, color and design related issues.Handicraft products will definitely be imperfect due to handmade mistakes but if the issue is really remarkable and quite visible then exact proof is required to inform about returns.
All the products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills and labels. Please follow the below given steps to register your dispute within 3 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 3 days of delivery may not be entertained by sellers. Consumable products like food and beverages, bath and beauty products and bulky items like furniture/statues/paintings/temples (mandir) cannot be returned. Custom stitched products cannot be returned.
How to raise dispute for an order?
You need to register your dispute in either of the two ways:
- 1. By sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 3 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different products received so that we can defend your dispute with relevant seller. Please mention your order number in the email.
- 2. Register dispute directly with seller by following below procedure for direct resolution which usually is faster.
To register dispute directly with seller, please follow below mentioned easy process:
- 1. Go to your customer account and sign in when prompted.
- 2. Or Click the “My Account link” at the top of the site and sign in when prompted.
- 3. Click on the “Confirmed Orders” Tab on the left side and Select the Order you wish to return.
- 4. On the order detail page you will see “Raise Dispute with Seller” section.
- 5. Enter the details of your dispute and attach relevant images there.
- 6. Click “Raise Dispute to Seller” button once ready.
- 7. If you are not registered on Crafart.com, you can register by clicking the “Register” link on the top of website and then file the dispute or you can send email to email@example.com
After the seller reviews your return request, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on resolution or return of your item. Please allow the seller three days to respond to your return request and provide instructions on returning your item. We recommend using an online traceable courier service for returning your items.
What to do if Seller is not responding to the dispute?
Please allow 3 business days for your seller to address the issue and provide instructions for your return/ resolution. If the seller does not respond even after 3 business days, or if your issue is not addressed to your satisfaction, you can submit the dispute by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you get timely resolution to your dispute.
When will I be refunded?
We can refund you when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item back from you or the online tracking shows as delivered to the seller address. Remember that items have to be returned to sellers directly by you. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, we will credit the amount back to you within 15 working days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
How are items packaged?
All items are carefully packaged as to avoid any form of damage.
What are the shipping charges?
Sellers provide FREE delivery on most items in India. Some items may have shipping depending on the nature of the product.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery is within 7 working days for domestic orders. All orders get shipped within 5 days from the Seller’s warehouse.
How will the delivery be done?
- We try to process all deliveries through reputed courier companies like Bluedart, Aramex,Delhivery, DTDC, DHL,Fedex etc.. In some cases where the pincode/zipcode is not serviceable by these courier companies, we use Indian Speed Post for those deliveries.
- If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners.
Do you deliver internationally?
Crafart doesn’t deliver items internationally..In future,it will be implemented.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All Crafart items are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners. We email you the tracking number after we dispatch your order. You can also see the tracking number in your order history panel in your account when you login.
Nagpur , Sangli , Dombivili , Nasik , Mumbai , Pimpri & Chinchwardi , Kothrud (Pune) , Ahmednagar , Pune , Akola are Octroiable cities. Any applicable octroi will be payable by the customer. Please pay Octroi to the courier company if requested by them in these cities. Crafart is not responsible for any octroi payments.